For one of our customers abroad: Senior Manager, Destination Services
Job Ref: HH/45190/GM
Package: ILS 145-215,000.00 + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Israel / Tel Aviv
Position Type: Permanent
Languages: English (essential); Hebrew (essential)
Contact Name: Doron Neev
Contact Company: Corporate Resources Group (Israel) Ltd.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and managing destination service programmes including network development, pricing and process flow.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Acting as the first point of contact regarding relocation and destination services with all clients locally and globally
- Developing relocation programmes and pricing them suitably
- Managing and supervising a team of Destination Services Consultants
- Acting as the point of escalation with regards to any specialist cases or queries
- Following up payment issues with clients
- Generating, implementing and monitoring an accreditation programme, audits and technology platforms
- Ensuring compliance with regards to corporate policies and local and international regulations
- Business development on behalf of the company
- Attending international conferences and supply network forums for purposes of accreditation and networking
The successful candidate will have a previous background of the relocation or global mobility and strong experience of managing a team. Applicants will be educated to degree level; an MBA is desirable, but not essential.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref HH/45190/GM
CV's in English only!