CRG utilizes its destination expertise to navigate the complexities of local immigration and visa processes to deliver a total immigration management program for international transferees.
While the actual visa application process varies depending on origin country, CRG ensures the following critical requirements are addressed in a timely manner:
• Advice on destination immigration requirements - work permits, dependant permits etc.
• Counseling on the application process and documentation required for the application
• Assembly of documentation, preparation of application and presentation of application with appropriate authority
• Regular communication with the corporate client and transferee to ensure all parties are kept fully informed during the approval process
• Notification to corporate client and transferee when visa and/or work permit is issued
• Visiting the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Labor and the Ministry of the Interior (with or without the assignee - depends on the case) and obtaining the final stamped
authorizations and other documents for the assignee's and his/her family's passports
Note: CRG uses highly-regarded immigration law offices in Israel to obtain the correct and the best possible services in this complex issue.