CRG knows that choosing a school for children is every transferee's major concern in the relocation process and critical to the success of an international assignment.
CRG's School Search program provides an objective overview of the local education system, complete information on all available education options and introduction to schools appropriate to the transferee's needs.
CRG School Search programs are always tailored to meet individual needs and typically include:
• Pre-arrival needs analysis
• Overview of education system
• Coordination of school appointments
• Accompaniment to interviews at schools
• Assistance with enrolment process (where required)
* NOTE: Maximum of four visitors only in service provider's vehicle. Vehicle accommodates five persons in total. Alternative vehicles provided by prior arrangement may incur additional charges. Baby capsules/child seats by special arrangement.