looking for a strong Site manager to lead fast growing up development center in Kiev, Ukraine.
This is a relocation position. Company is paying generous relocation package!
- Site Manager will be responsible for managing all operations within our Kiev office. This involves taking responsibility for all employees, and office space as well as effectively managing all external providers.
- Acts as first point of contact for Corporate Heads of Department.
- Support internal functions and business units managing staff and project pipelines, as well as mapping costs.
- Acts as line manager for two HR staff (HR Manager and Assistant) and two Support staff (Receptionist and PA).
- Manages our third party provider for recruitment and staff services– including overseeing all recruitment (“high volume”) as well as billing and invoicing.
- Overall day to day management of one of our busiest sites.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned (Office relocation duties, ad hoc management tasks).
Experience & Qualifications:
- General management experience is essential.
- The ability and proven track record of recruiting staff and monitoring performance.
- Must be educated to degree level or equivalent – a strong understanding of budgeting and financial planning is essential as this role involves agreeing annual.
- Strong understanding of how a business operates and successful candidates will have a proven track record demonstrating their understanding and business acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge and experience of the online / gambling / gaming sector – Big advantage!
- High-tech background. Is a must!
- Will be based overseas, so experience of living abroad is desirable.
- Native Russian speaker
- Fluent English
Relevant candidates are welcome to send a resume to:
* CV should be received only in English