the management and the accountability of all Business Activities of the company in Tanzania (a selling company) including business strategy & development, sales, marketing, production, logistics, P&L activities and personnel.
About the selling unit:
The selling unit was established from a former distribution business and now aspires to the next level of growth and integration into the group. The primary objective to secure a greater market penetration in the distribution of both mechanical and Electro-mechanical security products through sales to professional end users OEM, and to relevant installer channels.
Key Duties include:
Develop and direct the implementation of business strategy in line with the company's strategy.
Identify key commercial activities and opportunities and implement business plans to ensure successful execution.
Plan and direct the organizational activities to achieve agreed targets and standards for financial and trading performance, quality and culture and legislative adherence
Maintain the current channel partners, develop channel programs to increase sales while developing new channel strategies and recruit new channel partners.
Lead Cost Reduction and Lean management activities
Develop and maintain organizational culture, values and reputation in marketplace and with staff.
Recruit, Select, Develop, motivate and retain the working force
Manage resources and budgets available to the selling company, in line with the company HQ processes and procedures
Work in partnership with HQ Africa shared services to ensure consistent, on time and high quality reporting.
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent in a business or technical discipline
- Experience of Leading a profitable and growing business and/or running a sales organization
- Strong solution selling skills
- Experienced in sales and channel development in AFRICA, especially Eastern African countries.
- Demonstrated turnaround and improvement to a business in respect of market share, sales and profitability.
- Own excellent Leadership skills and business and financial acumen
- Knowledge of the industry, market and customer base – is an advantage.
Hi level of English.
Must be willing to travel, with occasional overseas visits, including Israel.
(Relocation to Africa as a single)
Please send resumes (In Hebrew or English) to: