Innovation and Commercial Consultant/(M/F)
מנהל/ת פרויקטים מסחריים וחדשניים
Catalonia Trade& Investment - Tel Aviv Office
Catalonia Trade&Investment is part of The Agency for Business Competitiveness – ACCIÓ, the economic development agency of the Government of Catalonia, with headquarters in Barcelona (Spain) and a network of offices worldwide.
The Catalonia Trade&Investment Office in Tel Aviv offers practical assistance to Israeli companies growing their business in Catalonia and helps Catalan companies expand in Israel by providing advice and practical support, with a focus on innovation, technology, entrepreneurship, business development and investments.
More information: http://catalonia.com/en/ / http://accio.gencat.cat/cat/
Support business projects for the internationalization of Catalan companies, improve trade and innovation and R&D cooperation between Catalan and Israeli companies and attract foreign investment in Israel, with the ultimate goal of supporting bilateral agreements and advancing economic development in Catalonia.
Responsibilities and tasks
Under the supervision of the Managing Director of the Catalonia Trade and Investment Office in Tel Aviv the applicant must provide support in the following tasks:
- Execution and monitoring of consulting individual projects in the area of Trade
- Execution and monitoring of consulting individual projects in the area of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Identify, find and analyze business opportunities for Catalan companies in the area of Trade and Innovation
- Preparation of country's economic / sector reports
- Find potential partners in Israel to develop and build bilateral R&D and innovation projects with Catalan partners with the potential to be submitted to international R&D programs and calls for proposals (such as Horizon2020 and/or Bilateral programmes)
- Organization of Innovation and Commercial missions between Catalonia and Israel with the goal of supporting bilateral technological and trade cooperation agreements
- Organization of events/seminars to promote Catalonia as business and technology destination and participation in third parties’ events, workshops and congresses to find new potential contacts and learn about new business and technology trends
- Establish contacts with public and private organisations in Israel to promote the presence of Catalan companies
- Support the foreign direct investment attraction activities with the goal of promoting direct investments from Israeli companies / VC’s into Catalonia and vice versa
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics or International Trade or any Technical Degree with complementary training in International Trade and a clear industry-background.
- Minimum of 3-year experience in Innovation Management / R&D / Technology Transfer and Commercialization in Israel with additional experience working in Marketing or Trade departments.
- Understanding & knowledge of the Israeli market and innovation ecosystem
- Proven business development and marketing skills
- Customer focus, strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to develop effective relationships; strong team working and problem-solving skills; highly motivated and results oriented
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Full proficiency in Hebrew. Excellent written and oral communication level in English. Intermediate written and oral communication level in Spanish.
- Valuable knowledge in European project management and R&D European Funding Programmes (such as H2020, Eurostars, Eureka, ERANETS…)
- Valuable other job experiences abroad
Candidate must have the ability to work in Israel without a current or future need for visa sponsorship.
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Interested parties should send a cover letter including two referees’ names and CV to Doron Neev/CRG (Israel) Ltd. (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than May 31st.