CRG organizes fully-accompanied Pre-View Services programs to provide a positive and thorough introduction to the destination location.
Tailored to meet individual needs and to address specific concerns regarding the potential relocation, the program is ideal for employees who are considering an international assignment but have yet to accept a position in the destination location.
Our structured program ensures an effective pre-relocation visit and minimizes the corporate client's risk of a failed relocation due to poor pre-relocation information.
Our Program includes:
• Pre-arrival needs analysis (by phone and e-mail)
• "Welcome to Israel" information pack
• Tour of residential areas in the destination city, including a number of house visits to learn about housing styles and rental fees
• Overview of community facilities, including schools, transport, shops, lifestyle, etc.
• Fully accompanied program conducted by CRG (Israel) Ltd. Consultant / Destination Specialist
• Follow up telephone / email consultation to address outstanding queries or issues arising from the visit
NOTE: Maximum of four visitors only in service provider's vehicle. Vehicle accommodates total of five including consultant. Alternative vehicles provided by prior arrangement (may incure additional charges). Baby capsules/child seats by special arrangement.